We accepted the refund offer from Carolina Adoption Services. We are going to continue to research our options and try to find the right program for our family. We are going to take some time to investigate European adoption some more and hopefully we will find the right agency & country for our family. Please keep us in your prayers.
The news that we no longer qualified for Korea was like finding out we were not pregnant, again. I was really quite sad yesterday. Today I am going to put my efforts into research and education. I got my "With Eyes Wide Open" workbook for international adoption yesterday so I am going to continue working through that and see where it leads us.
I am definitely interested in adoption from Poland since we have specific family heritage from Poland so maybe I can find out more about their program. I am just going to keep my options open, continue to get documents ready that I know we will eventually need, and stay positive! (Update: Adoption from Poland is, unfortunately, not a fit for our family.)
No comments:
Post a Comment